21 August 2011

New beginnings

As I write this, I'm about to purge my LJ account. I started the blog in 2001 as a way to get my thoughts and feelings out there, but found myself censoring a lot either because I had friends there who wouldnt understand, or enough personal information about me to not be honest for fear of jobs or schools finding it. Today I move on (for more than one reason, not the least of which being LJ's crappy service and it's death in the realm of social blogging) and will make my posts here.

A fellow pup told me today that even tho I've gone by a nickname for a long time in the furry world, I needed a "puppy" name. I had never thought of this, as honestly, I always answered to boy, pup, puppy, bitch, or faggot as called lol. But my nicknames were not "puppy enough" according to this guy. I don't know if its true. But a part of me loves the idea of being named much in the same way you are given a name in the American Indian tradition. A name that fits who you are, and can change as you change. I might like that very much. Maybe if I find my balls I will ask my Dom what he thinks of such an idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment