06 March 2012

My life, my submission, my future

2012 hasn't been very good for me. In terms of my future career, I feel discouraged due to the way residency matchings went. It has made me feel strange regarding my future, as I had hoped to be on residency this year.

I don't normally post here about my life outside of sex, kink, fetish or love. It's not that its not important, just that with my job I try to keep those areas separate. Sir has been in more contact recently, something I am so grateful for.

He's so good to me, it makes me smile writing about it even :) I've been such a hot mess over the past month and he has been so supportive and awesome about it, and I'm gearing up for his birthday this summer. I hope its the best birthday he's ever had. I'm so happy I'll get to be there for it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment