15 April 2013

I'm back

It's been a long time since I posted, but so much has happened.

While all of it isn't appropriate to post here, I will say that it's been a rough few months.  From a personal standpoint, I've been struggling...and really trying to find ways to open myself up emotionally and sexually.

I'm also discovering there are things I want and need sexually that Sir isn't in to providing.  It isn't a judgement on him, it is just that being apart...there are things I need to feel sexual and sexually connected that I don't get.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get those needs met.  Anyway, I wanted to update this blog, and hopefully will be more diligent in updating.  I don't think folks actually read it, but it'd be good for me to do regardless.


No comments:

Post a Comment