02 November 2011

Excitement

Despite my lack of sleep and my bleary eyes, I'm terribly excited right now. In exactly one week I will be on a plane heading out to visit Sir again. I'd bounce on my tail if I could.

Lately I have felt a bit like a pain just because I've been this needy ball of submissive energy in regard to messaging him. I think it's a mixture of wanting to make sure he realizes how important it is to me to serve and please him but also to show I'm engaged in the power dynamic. The past two days I've been trying to back off a bit and not appear crazy 8)

At home things have been a little crazy, what with school stuff and work. I feel like I pass out rather than go to bed. When I "sleep" its fitful and not too good. Interesting how that changed while I was on the East Coast visiting Sir last time. I feel calm and relaxed around him, something I never feel in my day to day life. It's a very good thing.

~bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment