14 October 2012

Cursed health

I got to spend a week with Sir on the east coast and it was a good trip.  I got some sling time in (which I love) and found out certain nipple toys don't work on my nipples.  Oh wells.

I did not get any puppy play time in, which is disappointing, but I did get to try out some Clover nipple clamps, wrist restraints and again the sling.  I adore the sling, I really do.  With some poppers and my wrists bound it was pretty amazing.

Unfortunately my skin was not very good during the trip.  It is still pretty rough.  I'm thinking there are some changes I need to make but they are so large I wonder how I can do that given I live with two people who will not make them with me nor assist me in doing them. There are some smaller ones I can do for myself, which I will list here so I can work on them and feel like I have something to be responsible to.

1.  Drink less.  (Not drink less often, but less overall.  I tend to pour heavy which can't be helping me any.
2.  Gym more regularly.  I do hit the gym at least 3 times per week, but I need to make it on similar days, do it more often and the like so it's something I can rely on.  I'm also much less likely to miss it if I schedule it in.
3.  Eat less.  (more on this in a new post)

No comments:

Post a Comment