26 October 2012

Unpretty

Starting yesterday through next week, Sir has a guest in town and also is at an event.  I promised not to bother him since he is hosting someone and will be busy...but its hard.  I miss talking to him and have to hold back the urge to message him a lot.

My other issue is I had a really negative experience on Recon today.  A guy chatted me up (a rarity for me to be honest...) and he actually seemed to want to chat.  See, I don't hook up much at all because I am self-conscious about my skin and cannot host.  On top of that, my schedule is nuts.  So people have to make an effort if they wanna meet (even for coffee).  The last minute "I'm horny and in town" doesn't work with me and I don't even like the idea of hooking up with strangers last minute because in the past i've had some issues regarding my presentation.

A bearish man chatted me up.  Said he was a dom and wanted to just meet maybe for coffee.  He lived locally and I figured I had some time.  Also I've been trying to put myself out there more to make friends and maybe even a pal with benefits at some point.  But not some one night fling.  I made this all clear, and he was genuinely interesting.  I asked him about meeting for coffee at a coffee shop just to see how each other were, and if it went well we could meet some other time for maybe something else. No promises kinda stuff.

Long story short, he flaked.  When I messaged him, he at least had the decency to be honest.  Brutally honest.  Honest so much it REALLY hurt my feelings.  I'm not going to post what was said here because it didn't matter.  It was his opinion.  It hurt though because he implied he did want to meet and hang.  I feel like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment