03 January 2011

A first post

Greetings.

You may call me puppy, pup, boy, fuckpup, whatever you'd like.  I'd just be greatful someone read it.  For a long time I kept paper journals that included sexual wishes and desires, but I never could post them to my main blog out of concern for privacy and a feeling that most of my friends wouldn't understand.  I hope this is a remedy to that. 

To introduce myself, I am in my mid 20's, gay, and hold a post-graduate degree.  I am currently in a long term relationship (going on well over four years now) who is not into D/s, M/s or any sort of BDSM.  This blog also is being started because my boyfriend does not wish to explore this with me, and seems very against it.  So in the meantime, this blog helps me sort through my thoughts and desires, and gives me a place to air feelings.  I will have a longer post soon, but I figured an intro post would be a good starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment