30 January 2011

My first contact with/about slavery and submission

I have so many memories of growing up where submission took a pivotal role.  My earliest was with an older boy who lived down the street.

He always wanted to play this "Batman and Robin" style game.  He was always Batman, and I always WANTED to be Robin.  Even as a child I knew this was odd.  Everyone wanted to be Batman, no one wanted to be the sidekick, the one who always got captured and was the weaker of the two. 

I remember one specific time when in the period of an afternoon of play, I got "captured" by the bad guy at least 4 times.  I liked "struggling against" his bonds and having Batman saved me.  I knew that it was probably weird, and he got frustrated with me always wanted to be captured.  Maybe that's been a pattern in my life, that "rescue me!" kinda thing.  Regardless, I love those kind of roleplays, still do.  I just wish I had more experience being tied down and tortured with something nice and painful, only to be rescued by a dom who then sexes me up in return.  *happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment