05 September 2011

An assignment

These are the voyages of the Starship...wait...wrong blog.

Yesterday Sir gave me a chastity assignment with the BoyTrainer silicone chastity device he gave me when I visited him last. Sir had given me chastity assignments in the past, but these assignments lacked a device, I could get erections and the like, I just wasn't allowed to jerk off or have an orgasm. At noon yesterday, 9-4-11 I put the device on. The assignment is one week with it on, but unlocked, with daily pictures of me wearing it under my jock. When Sunday rolls around again if I've been good and done this, the lock goes on. (As I type this, I'm getting a painful erection). If I make the second week, I get a mystery reward.

While the idea of a mystery reward sounds great, I have to admit that after last night, this will be more difficult than past assignments. The device fits great (although it is an absolute chore to get it on...maybe my balls are too big, I dunno) but when you get an erection, it is painfully tight and at first it felt kinda good, but when you are trying to sleep its the last thing you want. It will also necessitate sitting down to piss, which while making me blush, is something I find oddly hot. It is really a reminder that someone else has control of your puppy parts.

I woke up in the night with a painful erection and actually had to sit up and wait for it to go down. I find that the morning "gotta pee" erection is one I will have to deal with delicately, as hardons go down much slower when you are wearing a device that constricts in some fashion. That being said, it has been almost 24 hours and I'm doing good. I'll keep this blog updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment