21 September 2011

Moved

I completed two weeks of chastity training by Sir. It went well and I was happy I was able to make him happy with me being a good boy. I will admit being "sprung" from it was a happy moment for me. Not because I wanted to cum (tho I did) but because I could very easily and thoroughly clean and shower and FEEL clean ;)

Other than that...I noticed a sense of accomplishment in myself. Sir said I was a good boy and he sent me a reward for my training. I received that reward in the mail today and I choked up. It was an ownership tag to go on the chain collar he gave me. His note said I earned it...and I knelt down on the carpet and put my forehead against the ground and breathed. It is what I have wanted for a long long time with him. Years really. I didn't really get to talk to him about it after I received it, but I held the note a long time and just kept my head down on the carpet. I'm very thankful right now.

Tomorrow after work I'm heading to a convention, but I wish I was going to visit him instead (or that he'd be there). I need to make sure I put the tag on the collar properly so it doesnt fall off (the hook that came with it had me a bit confused as to how to keep it from falling...I dont want to lose it...). I'm rooming with my roommate, his master, and their friend...but I'll probably spend most of the time writing and working on school stuff.

I'm a lucky boy. A very lucky and very proud boy to wear his tag. I hope I make him as proud as he makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment