12 September 2011

A lock, a key, a mission (hopefully no scar)

Sorry, the title is adapted from a Dashboard Confessional album...

Saturday marked the one week point in chastity. Sir had told me if I made it one week unlocked, I could petition him for another week, this time locked. I jumped at the chance. Now I know I'm a masochistic puppy. The first week has been maddening to say the least. It's not simply the inability to get off (tho for someone who would easily go twice to three times a day, thats part of it). The hardest (hah!) part is that I cannot achieve a full erection in the device, so when my body decides to become aroused (either by thoughts, images, having to piss..hormones, morning wood, ect) I swell up in the device and it aches and in the case of morning wood, I wake up painfully aware that my orgasms are not mine to control.

I also have to sit down to piss, which let me tell you...that's a very reinforcing reminder. The way you go about cleaning with the device on, to the way you bathe to keep clean and all is involved (not time consuming, just something you need to keep on top of) and as such, is another reminder in my head. And while my bathing regimen isn't exactly arousing, having to sit down to piss by necessity has been very arousing and also very...constant. It's not humiliating and I wouldn't say there was shame with it. It's more of a "this is how a locked up boy takes a piss", and so on top of the gentle tug at all times by the device, I have this physical muscle memory type of thing going on.

I hope that didn't sound convoluted. It's hard to put some of this into words. Anyway, on Saturday I locked the device and drove to the airport post office (it's open till 10pm everyday, and in my case, a letter sent priority mail from a major hub like that will arrive today on the opposite coast, despite not flying on Sunday. So Sir will have the key today hopefully. I also included a note, just because I think the realm of written letters is not one that should be lost. It takes more energy and effort to write a letter, put postage on it and send it. I hope he approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment