15 October 2011

Another Rinella book

Tonight I was lonely because I have done my best to avoid contacting Sir this weekend. He is at an event and spending time with friends. One of the things I promised to myself is that I would let him relax and enjoy his time without directing attention to me, so I've been doing my best. I knew it would be difficult (I often feel lost when I'm not in his presence) so I spent most of today reading. I started and completed "Partners in Power" by Jack Rinella. It was very good, though one of the sections I liked best was his description of Daddy/boy relationships.

I won't reprint it here, but his focus in this section was power and love. Master/slave relations have the strongest power dynamic, but Daddy/boy was second to this (regardless of whether Daddy or boy had the power)...but with Daddy and boy relationships, love played a much larger role than that of M/s ones. It was a touching, heartwarming chapter...one that I hope I can discuss at some point with Sir. I hope he has a good time, and that I'm being a good boy by not bothering him. I like to see him happy and having fun with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment