20 October 2011

I'm looking forward to my trip in a few weeks out to see Sir again. Very much so in fact. I find comfort in that he sometimes "checks in on me" using the "find my friends" app on the iphone to see where I'm at. It makes me feel wanted and safe, even tho he's on another coast.

In other news, I've been having nightmares about my biological family. I called them yesterday to "check in". They were fine...but the dreams are increasingly vivid and clear, and I generally don't dream all that often. From a psychoanalytic perspective, they are troubling and strangely...comforting. A moving on, which is often represented in dreams as death. But its the type of death and the circumstances that bother me. Tomorrow is my "day off" but I have errands to run. Gotta get my HIV test stuff done and am going to work on cover letters afterwards. I was wondering last night if people actually read this stuff. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment